Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

I hate Christmas, Why?

5 participanți

In jos

I hate Christmas, Why? Empty I hate Christmas, Why?

Mesaj  Moondreamer Joi Dec 25, 2008 11:05 am

Heres a story about why and how I hate Christmas
Ill start from the beginning
(It's kinda sad, read the whole thing)
The day was December 22
I was only 1 and a half years old. My mom was planning a trip to Hong Kong to visit her family for Christmas. When the day hit to December 24, my dad found out..... I saw my dad trying to do something while I was only watching T.V.. December 25, her friends in the car were waiting for my mom, when she was about to leave the house, my dad stopped her [Stopped!] her, he dragged her back and he..... he punched her in the face ( I can't believe I still remember this.... ) then the stomach....till, I cried to her friends, then they came up to help her....she survived.....she was getting driving to the AirPort till my dad was following her in the car also.....When they were both gone.... I was home....alone crying about this.......I couldn't stop till my dad came back...(I'm [Chinese] so think how parents act! )....My dad said " Mo hawm ah, heh gee gan kuri wooi fawn lai ah " Translation : Stop crying, later she will come back "... I couldn't stop after the way he acted to her......Now I'm 15 years old..... I wanted to get revenge... but what could I do............What Can I Do????

Before you comment, please me honest and nice...... I'm already sad at this day of December 26....

Moondreamer

Sus In jos

I hate Christmas, Why? Empty =(

Mesaj  KrAsTT Joi Dec 25, 2008 12:28 pm

That's realy sad man =( But honestly, that happen once in your life so I think you should try to pass that. Trying to get revenge is not the best thing you can do. It would be better to forget that and try to enjoy the christmas.

KrAsTT

Sus In jos

I hate Christmas, Why? Empty Re: I hate Christmas, Why?

Mesaj  Djebzen Joi Dec 25, 2008 6:51 pm

Really sad to hear Moondreamer.
I havent got in christmas mood myself the last few years, don't really know why but..
Maybe because I lost my dad the 23 dec for 7 yeras ago..

Anyway, I hope you get better about this.

~Djebzen

Djebzen

Sus In jos

Mesaj  RazorAce Vin Dec 26, 2008 1:43 am

Revenge? grow up -.-
Its a part of life, deal with it.
Also learn how to spell using ping ying before attempting the post the Chinese dialogue.
You hate Christmas simply because of this?...*freak >.<*
How is this anything to do with why you hate Christmas? Just because the events which you described happened on Christmas day doesn't mean Christmas the day itself is bad.

RazorAce

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Moondreamer Sam Dec 27, 2008 3:53 am

Wanna just shut up, no one cares about what you say anyways...

Moondreamer

Sus In jos

Mesaj  darkdiablo121 Sam Dec 27, 2008 8:22 am

im gonna agree with razor in a way but dude as me and my friends always say and because we have went through shit because all our parents are divorced...

"Shit Happens" and life sucks but you need to worry about your own ass not someone elses its your life and do what u want and make the best of things and always remember that your in control not anyone else
darkdiablo121
darkdiablo121

Sus In jos

Mesaj  RazorAce Sam Dec 27, 2008 2:26 pm

I know, but this has nothing to do with Christmas or why is it a bad day...
Was just pointing out that Christmas is still a good day, maybe not for you but overall... (or rather maybe not that day, but for most people)
It wasn't just because its Christmas that those events happened, so don't hate it just because you had a terrible experience on the day.

RazorAce

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Djebzen Dum Dec 28, 2008 1:46 am

Razorace,
- That situation might have happend just because it's christmas..
It's alot of grown ppl who can't control themself at that time, No offence for anyone but..

Djebzen

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Moondreamer Dum Dec 28, 2008 2:32 am

I'm fine Razz We chinese have less feelings and less emotions ^^, I only got Frown, Anger, and Laugh ROFL, but yeah

Moondreamer

Sus In jos

Mesaj  RazorAce Dum Dec 28, 2008 9:27 pm

Moondreamer a scris:I'm fine Razz We chinese have less feelings and less emotions ^^, I only got Frown, Anger, and Laugh ROFL, but yeah

Lol...that only happened because you use the computer too much Razz

RazorAce

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum