Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Characters stuck online

3 participanți

:: WoWBeez :: Suggestions

In jos

Characters stuck online Empty Characters stuck online

Mesaj  Alice Vin Dec 19, 2008 3:14 am

I am sure that a couple of you if not all of you have encountered this problem at one point in time or another. But what's the deal, It's getting old when i try to go to a specific location and I get stuck in the load screen(Sometimes waiting over an hour on the load screen.) Eventually having to just exit WoW.exe via the taskmanager.

Upon logging back in. I can not connect to the specific realm which i play on(High Rates) So I try and use Unstuck and Revive and it tells me the player is still online. So I have to wait for the server to basically crash in order for me to log back on. I know I am not the only person with this problem cause it also happens to my friend that I play with. It's getting quite old.

Is there any other method I can use/do to get my character offline besides waiting for the server to crash? Can a GM possible kick my character offline or what?

Alice

Sus In jos

Characters stuck online Empty Answer

Mesaj  Moondreamer Vin Dec 19, 2008 5:22 am

Many people has the same problem
1-The server is down for a while
OR
2-It's having a Server Check

Moondreamer

Sus In jos

Characters stuck online Empty Re: Characters stuck online

Mesaj  aargh Vin Dec 19, 2008 10:58 am

try connecting from a different IP number there is a app that can change your ip im sure someone will post about it i never used it since were i live i have several open wifi spots so i just switch to one of those and my problem gets solved.

using another IP makes the server kick the first one automaticly.

(And moondreamer pls don´t reply to posts if you dont fully understand the issue.)

aargh

Sus In jos

Characters stuck online Empty Re: Characters stuck online

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

:: WoWBeez :: Suggestions

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum