Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Internal error with mail box

3 participanți

In jos

Internal error with mail box Empty Internal error with mail box

Mesaj  Russ Joi Dec 18, 2008 8:28 pm

Hi since i cant find where to post bugs i put it here feel free to move it to wherever it needs to be. Just recently (2 days ago) I made a series of two transaction transferring gold from one of my chars to others for all their mounts. The mail did the internal error thing so i relogged which usually fixed it but this time it has stayed as an internal error. An admin can check the logs i am not lying about this. It was several thousand gold bc it was for the mounts and stuff. Heres a pic of the internal error Internal error with mail box Wowscr19

Russ

Sus In jos

Internal error with mail box Empty Re: Internal error with mail box

Mesaj  Xenocide Sam Dec 20, 2008 12:27 pm

I know... it is a bug at the moment, and it sucks. But i am SURE it is being fixed!.

All you need to do is relog.. every time you get a item out the mail box, and you cant select the rest, relog, in order to get the other things.
Xenocide
Xenocide

Sus In jos

Mesaj  azurehaudden Lun Dec 22, 2008 8:54 pm

Your problem is that you didn't take the first item in the mailbox out. That gem you have there must be taken out and then when you relog/rezone you will get your gold. I tend to just pop via taxi between 2 cities with a mailbox near the taxi to clean out my mailbox.

azurehaudden

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum