Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

9man instance for [Sunwell Plateau] works ^^

4 participanți

:: WoWBeez :: Suggestions

In jos

9man instance for [Sunwell Plateau] works ^^ Empty 9man instance for [Sunwell Plateau] works ^^

Mesaj  Moondreamer Mar Dec 16, 2008 8:15 am

Note : IT IS NOT INSTANCE Magister's Terrance
Repeat : IT IS NOT INSTANCE Magister's Terrance

What you gotta do?

Make sure everyone is epic gear, if uncommen, commen, or rare, don't even think about inviting them.

3 - 5 Dps
You can choose any class, Rogue(s) / Feral(s) / Shamens(s) are useful.
Warrior ( Army )
Rogue
Druid ( Feral / Balance )
Shamen ( Elemental )( Ones that uses [Totems] for raid party each group )
Hunter
Paladin
Mage
Warlock

4 - 5 Healers / Restorations
Paladins ( Bonus Healing 1000+ )
Shamens ( Bonus Healing 1400+ )
Druids ( Bonus Healing 1500+ )
Priest ( Bonus Healing 1_00+ )

1 - 2 Tanks
Druid ( 16K Hp+, 25K Armor+, Defense 450+ )
Warrior ( 20k Hp+, 19k Armor+, Defense 450+ )
Paladins ( Don't even think about using Paladins for tank, doesn't have AoE Taunt nor a Taunt spell )

How to organize your group in raids
Group1
Dps
Dps
Dps
Tank ( Off )
Dps ( Mostly Shamen since Totems )

Group2

Healer / Restoration
Healer / Restoration
Healer / Restoration
( One of those healers / Restorations must be shamens, many healers need [Mana Spring Totem]
Tank ( MT ) Mt = Main Tank

Realm : High Rates only

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Moondreamer in Mier Dec 17, 2008 4:54 am, editata de 1 ori (Motiv : Someone didn't quite get the point for the beginning)

Moondreamer

Sus In jos

9man instance for [Sunwell Plateau] works ^^ Empty Re: 9man instance for [Sunwell Plateau] works ^^

Mesaj  aargh Mar Dec 16, 2008 11:54 am

nice guide but paladins have taunt the reason they dont have aoe taunt is simple they do aoe and deal damage when they are hit/blocked so really no use for a aoe taunt if you have a decent minded group.

aargh

Sus In jos

9man instance for [Sunwell Plateau] works ^^ Empty Re: 9man instance for [Sunwell Plateau] works ^^

Mesaj  RazorAce Mar Dec 16, 2008 7:46 pm

It is actually a 10 man instance, but not compulsory.
Also as a side note, the instance is called Magister's Terrace.
(PS:Click on name for more info)

RazorAce

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Moondreamer Mier Dec 17, 2008 4:49 am

It's not Magister's Terrence... We did it on Sunwell Plateau
You need some new thinking on WoW, or play more often to know more about WoW
Btw, about Paladins AoE, their AoE does low damage o_O

Moondreamer

Sus In jos

Mesaj  RazorAce Mier Dec 17, 2008 8:24 pm

LMAO, I need to play more WoW? who are you ****en kidding?
I don't need to know more about WoW, I probably know more than you -.-
It's just that you said 9 man instance for sunwell plateau works, you should say instead completed sunwell plateau with 9 man ffs...
You are bad at explaining/writing so shut up before you question someone else's knowledge. I persumed you where saying the 9 man instance to do with Sunwell worked -.- because of you ordering of words and ineptness at English.
What you gotta do? (Quote from yourself)
Learn to speak and construct your title more carefully, and of course you can do SWP with 9 people...new donation gear makes it bleedingly obvious that I would consider this topic a spam, so stop making these useless topics, I mean what next, you could be making one for BT or Kara etc... As for your guide on how to do it, its all repetitive stuff which isn't set in stone, thus not a proper guide at all. Would rather be titled "Personal advice in the composition of raiding Sunwell Plateau", rather than a how-to guide (which tend to show the BEST way to do the raid confirmed by many people, where as in this instance, it is possible to swap around a few of the rolls you suggested and still do the instance). Still, I think this is a stupid topic as the obviousness of what you are trying to get across is so unnecessary.

RazorAce

Sus In jos

Mesaj  [GM]Tankiskul Mier Dec 17, 2008 9:44 pm

The less you know, the more you argue.

Think about it Razor...
[GM]Tankiskul
[GM]Tankiskul

Sus In jos

Mesaj  RazorAce Mier Dec 17, 2008 10:46 pm

[GM]Tankiskul a scris:The less you know, the more you argue.

Think about it Razor...

Thought about it...naaaa....doesn't make sense (what you are saying).
Plus you find anything wrong with me complaining? >.<
It was him who got the title wrong...*ordering suggested something else*
Am just tired and offended, that after spending so much time on LUA database collecting databases/websites (WoWHead/Thottbot etc) that someone would tell me to learn more...Of all the times I raided Sunwell Plateau etc...I know am bring a bit childish and he could have gotten it wrong or I got it wrong because of his small mistake etc...I don't want to be annoying but just tired...so I thought I'd write my heart out and complain for once. Razz
Good idea don't you think? Rolling Eyes

On the side note, I'd like to add that this post is called 9 man raid SUNWELL PLATEAU works, not the 9 man raidING Sunwell Plateau "works" (should be replaced with "is possible") or rather 9 man raiding Sunwell Plateau with my strategy works... THIS is what I think you did wrong Moondreamer, you should have the title I last suggested instead of the original one to just clarify things up a bit. Am not complaining, only complaining that you are complaining >.<

RazorAce

Sus In jos

Mesaj  [GM]Tankiskul Joi Dec 18, 2008 12:07 am

You argue about something but... you know, nobody cares =]
[GM]Tankiskul
[GM]Tankiskul

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Moondreamer Joi Dec 18, 2008 3:52 am

I have to admit, I don't even care what you just said, I don't read paragraphs lol, so I only read 1 sentence off of you

Moondreamer

Sus In jos

Mesaj  RazorAce Vin Dec 19, 2008 3:22 pm

*shrugs* made me feel better that I wrote something anyway...
Feel better now >.< was a bit tired other day so got a bit pissed, but what I wrote made sense, so take it into account.

RazorAce

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

:: WoWBeez :: Suggestions

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum