Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

How to make a good Raid

4 participanți

In jos

How to make a good Raid Empty How to make a good Raid

Mesaj  <GM>Eleos Lun Dec 15, 2008 2:08 pm

1. Invite players to join ur raid

a) Go to Orgrim if u are a horde or in Stormwind if u are an ally. Use the common chat or General chanel by typing : /3 Then u click enter and u write ur invitation.
b) When u are about to invite others use short-easy exprations and the location.
For example : Raid to BT wisp me ( BT= Black temple ) or Raid/BT wisp me. Easy, simple so all can see and understand all. [we have also new players Smile ]

2. As u are inviting
Be sure that u have a plan about what u need to kill the Boss u want. Select a good Tank with big health, of course dps and healers with great mana.
Sometimes it takes 30min or 1hour to make a good raid. This time can be used to make additional checks on supplies and allows people a chance to finish up anything they need to do prior to the raid. It's important to find a positive way to encourage members to show up on time.

3. Loot
All must agree with loot rules. If you're unsure about the loot type, ask.

4. Pick a place
A place that all must appear there and start the raid together.

5. Take supplies
Take water, food, scrolls, poisons that u can use during the raid. Also let mages sum food and water cause its very important and helps this process go faster.

6. Summon
Warlocks can summon players to the desired gathering point. In order to summon a player, the warlock will need a soul shard and the assistance of two other players in their raid party to click on the summoning portal.

7. Buffs
Be sure that everyone is buffed with what he needs. (Buffs are the spells that add benefits to another player's statistics.)

8. Explanations
Before raid starts, the raid leader must explain to all what raid is about to do, how and when the dps will hit the Boss and give them any necessary warnings and share common mistakes or errors they should avoid. U use raid chat always.

9. SOS
Make sure that all players are infront of their computers so that none will be AFK!!!

10. Pull the Boss
U are ready to announce that raid starts. Sent puller out to grab the Boss. Hunters, warriors, and on occasion paladins using a bubble are pullers.

11. Boss time
U are now infront of the strong Boss fighting. Have patience... Victory will come soon!!! Be patient. Trust ur group to do what's needed to get the job done.

12. Battle Resurrections
Many are asking rezz, so the leader must make decisions during battle if the rezz will be at this time or after the Boss. It depends on what Boss u are killing and what dead players u need most to have alive. Priests, shaman, and paladins are unable to resurrect a player after the battle has started. Sometimes healers such as priests are needed back in battle, while other times a warrior, rogue, or hunter is needed to return in order to mete out the damage necessary to ensure a victory.

13. Stun
DONT stun the boss. Let the tank TANK to take the aggro. Only if u have other mobs around, u can stun them (mobs) and slow them and kill them fast and u to be back again in main Boss.

14. Wipe
A wipe is defined as the entire raid dying to a monster or boss. Before resurrecting, make sure the fight is entirely over and all monsters have returned to their spots. Otherwise, when players resurrect they could re-aggro the monsters. Players must take the time to be resurrected or run back so they can try again. DONT forget to recover ur health and mana as well as begin recasting all of ur buffs.
Paladins can use Divine Intervention on another player, which effectively kills the paladin but removes the target from combat for 3 minutes. Warlocks can use a soulstone on another player, which will allow that player to resurrect him or herself. Shaman can use reincarnation to self-resurrect, and then resurrect others.

15. Warnings
Use the /rw command (raid warning) for important announcements. People tend to notice these announcements more than the text that appears in chat. Its usefull trust me.

16. Boss is dead
U will get loot: Gear, armor, recipes and of course Badge of Justice!!!

17. The end
Be sure that there are no ninjas (players that take loot they dont need and its not even for their char).
Be nice, make them happy and sutisfacted that they took part in a great raid.

Enjoy wow and give an example of a fair, nice, funny and with great players, game!

Good Luck Smile
<GM>Eleos
<GM>Eleos

Sus In jos

How to make a good Raid Empty Re: How to make a good Raid

Mesaj  [GM]Tankiskul Lun Dec 15, 2008 3:10 pm

18. The Truth
Some people are made to lead, they just know how to deal with problems and how to lead a group. Some people aren't made for that: choose the people who can lead, not the loosers...

And the typical newbie sentence:
Raid to BT need all.

Wanna look professional ? Hmmm ?
Looking for more for The Black Temple, we need XX more players (X tank, X healers, X DPS). Good gear and maturity required.

In your raid you must have a co-leader, someone that can help you to find THE newbie trying to crash your raid. Don't hesitate to kick the AFKs, if people see that you're strict and that you success (ye because if you're strict but die at trash mobs, you'll stay a looser ^^), they'll listen to you and respect you.
Kids => out
Beggers => out

What do kids look like ?
"WAIT I NEED ARAWZZZ FOR MY BOWZZZZ"
What do beggers (noobs) look like ?
-during a boss- "REZ REZ REZ OMG STFU YOU NOOB REZ MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
===> Kick them !

Kick all the ninjas without any QQ, if you kick the ninjas here is how it goes:
ninja kicked=>people have the feeling you're a good person=>respect for the leader=>players more attentive to what the leader say=>the raid is a success !
And if you can't properly speak the language you're speaking: don't lead, you'll look like a retard <_<
Exemple: you decided to speak romanian / english / wathever but you don't know how to spell simple words: just give it up x)

I always raided this way (on Nitry), and none of my raid failed.

PS: Never writte in caps... that's for angry kids and kikoololz
[GM]Tankiskul
[GM]Tankiskul

Sus In jos

Mesaj  <GM>Eleos Lun Dec 15, 2008 3:16 pm

Mr Tankiskul rezz rezz rezz rezz i want bowzzzzz LoL.

But u are right. Make ur raid safe from all that!
But starters... Sometimes its nice help starters in raid and make them happy. Cause if they wont go in raid they wont get gear...
But i feel and see what u mean and its not easy with them Smile And the language o jesus yes! Try use a common one so all can understand u!

rezz rezz rezz ... i wanna kill boss bowwzzz Mr gm...? u there? LOL
<GM>Eleos
<GM>Eleos

Sus In jos

Mesaj  [GM]Tankiskul Lun Dec 15, 2008 3:36 pm

^^
Well in my raids I was taking 20geared people and 3 non-geared, charity and stuff Rolling Eyes
[GM]Tankiskul
[GM]Tankiskul

Sus In jos

Mesaj  <GM>Eleos Lun Dec 15, 2008 3:45 pm

I was the one that after 98% health was hiting the boss till death hehehe. Great dps...
Pfff nice old times! But lovely ones. Go dps Gooooo Razz
<GM>Eleos
<GM>Eleos

Sus In jos

Mesaj  <GM>Eleos Lun Dec 15, 2008 3:51 pm

Hmm and now... im thinking maybe we should make a raid with GMs hehehe
I will be Dps of course, u will be Tank, Diablo a rogue dps as well as Watcher, i dont remember who has priest. And the asists will be aroung killing mobs keeping us safe all time Razz:P:P

Aaaa Tankiskul... cheers cheers cheers
<GM>Eleos
<GM>Eleos

Sus In jos

Mesaj  [GM]Tankiskul Lun Dec 15, 2008 3:52 pm

I'm priest ! xP
My priest can tank just let me type .ch god x)))))
[GM]Tankiskul
[GM]Tankiskul

Sus In jos

Mesaj  <GM>Eleos Lun Dec 15, 2008 3:54 pm

Thats why i like u! cyclops I love you
<GM>Eleos
<GM>Eleos

Sus In jos

Mesaj  <GM>Eleos Lun Dec 15, 2008 3:56 pm

And i thought im old for that Sad But lets make it!!! Kill the Boss priest hahaha Very Happy
<GM>Eleos
<GM>Eleos

Sus In jos

Mesaj  [GM]Tankiskul Lun Dec 15, 2008 6:15 pm

I GOT IT !
.ch go
And it's done Cool
[GM]Tankiskul
[GM]Tankiskul

Sus In jos

Mesaj  <GM>Eleos Lun Dec 15, 2008 6:49 pm

Yeaa Razz:P:P:P:P:P:P
<GM>Eleos
<GM>Eleos

Sus In jos

Mesaj  RazorAce Lun Dec 15, 2008 7:08 pm

[GM]Tankiskul a scris:18. The Truth
Some people are made to lead, they just know how to deal with problems and how to lead a group. Some people aren't made for that: choose the people who can lead, not the loosers...

And the typical newbie sentence:
Raid to BT need all.

Wanna look professional ? Hmmm ?
Looking for more for The Black Temple, we need XX more players (X tank, X healers, X DPS). Good gear and maturity required.

In your raid you must have a co-leader, someone that can help you to find THE newbie trying to crash your raid. Don't hesitate to kick the AFKs, if people see that you're strict and that you success (ye because if you're strict but die at trash mobs, you'll stay a looser ^^), they'll listen to you and respect you.
Kids => out
Beggers => out

What do kids look like ?
"WAIT I NEED ARAWZZZ FOR MY BOWZZZZ"
What do beggers (noobs) look like ?
-during a boss- "REZ REZ REZ OMG STFU YOU NOOB REZ MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
===> Kick them !

Kick all the ninjas without any QQ, if you kick the ninjas here is how it goes:
ninja kicked=>people have the feeling you're a good person=>respect for the leader=>players more attentive to what the leader say=>the raid is a success !
And if you can't properly speak the language you're speaking: don't lead, you'll look like a retard <_<
Exemple: you decided to speak romanian / english / wathever but you don't know how to spell simple words: just give it up x)

I always raided this way (on Nitry), and none of my raid failed.

PS: Never writte in caps... that's for angry kids and kikoololz

Or sometimes you just can't find enough people with proper gear to raid, and is forced to attempt BT with 13 healers wearing T1 and running out of mana 3% into the boss :S

Anyway, I believe I can lead pretty well (so modest there lol), just too lazy/frustrating sometimes, all the /rw I post sometimes could annoy more professional players and gets frustrating for all the experienced players. Recipe to a good raid is far more complicated than you think....

RazorAce

Sus In jos

Mesaj  [GM]Tankiskul Lun Dec 15, 2008 7:53 pm

You just need to be strong, it's not for old ladieZ (;O)
[GM]Tankiskul
[GM]Tankiskul

Sus In jos

How to make a good Raid Empty Druid

Mesaj  Moondreamer Mar Dec 16, 2008 4:18 am

Don't forgot about the Druid to resurrect people ^^, they can Battle Ress

Moondreamer

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos